Your Doctor Will have sent you an invite for the Zoom meeting prior to the appointment. Make sure to be in the Zoom meeting at the specified meeting time, as directed on the Zoom Invitation. Here are a few guidelines for your virtual visit:
- Join the Zoom Meeting
- Using the link sent out by the office, join the Zoom meeting to enter the online waiting room. You will be placed in a private room with the Doctor or Nurse Practitioner when it is time for your consultation.
- Make sure your camera is activated within the application.
- Make sure to join the meeting with audio.
- Stay engaged
- Act like you would during an in-person doctor’s visit: ask any questions, give the doctor a thorough explanation of your medical issue and symptoms, and listen closely. Make sure you’re looking into the camera and staying close to your device so your doctor can see and hear you.
- Pat yourself on the back
- You just did your first virtual visit! Make sure to follow any instructions your doctor gave you and share any feedback so we can improve the virtual visit experience.